Some people think that you should use raw bones for bone broth/stock.
I disagree and this is why
- You get 2 meals from one.
- The free range cooked chickens are virtually the same price as a whole raw.
- It is difficult to get free range chicken carcass’s.
- I like to eat the wings as I am removing the meat..
- The skin on the BBQ’d chicken makes a super tasty stock!
- Why make life harder that in already is :)
If you have a thermomix or a powerful glass blender/food processor – you can turn the bones into a lovely chicken paste and feed it to your pooch’s.
See other recipes.