The metabolism test tells me how well your mitochondria are functioning and gives a detailed report. Your mitochondria are the energy production organelles that produce the energy (ATP). This is used by the cells in your body.
The test includes a Metascan to determine fat, muscle, hydration, inflammation and other parameters that are useful to track progress.
The machine is called an ECAL.
It is registered as a medical device within Europe (CE) and Australia (TGA).
The Test includes
- BIA measurements and report using the Metascan™
- Physical measurements (waist, hips, thigh, height, weight)
- 2 detailed reports emailed (Metascan & Metabolism report)
- Interpretation via an appointment via zoom or phone call (30 mins)
- Lifestyle changes such as Dietary calorie control & types of beneficial exercise
- Additional blood testing suggested
The testing appointment time is 30-45 minutes.
This test requires you to be fasted for more than 5 hours and for a maximum of 13 hours.
*Please note a treatment plan with dietary plan is not included but can easily be obtained via adding an initial consultation.